VMHI offers professionally facilitated peer support groups for veterinarians and veterinary technicians and one-to-one support sessions for veterinarians.
All VMHI services are completely free, confidential, virtual via a HIPAA-compliant platform, and facilitated by kind and understanding doctorate-level clinicians with specialties in depression and anxiety, grief and loss, work-life balance, trauma, and suicide prevention and response.
We currently offer several tailored group options and hope to add more soon.
• Experienced Veterinarians (15+ Years in Practice)
• Early Career Veterinarians (Recent Graduates)
• Representation and Inclusion Concerns in Veterinary Medicine
• Colleagues of Veterinarians who have Died from Suicide
• Veterinary Technicians Group