COVID-19 INFO CENTER
Providing compassionate care, community, and connection in this critical time of need.
Shanti programs are continuing to provide essential services, including: care navigation, peer support, and delivery of medication and other essentials. Programs will be expanding their service provisions as San Francisco continues to open back up.
Please inquire with program directors with any specific questions:
email@example.com | 415-674-4754
Peer Advocate Care Team (PACT)
Alyssa Nickell, Ph.D.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 773-531-4898
LGBTQ+ Aging & Abilities Support Network (LAASN)
Joanne B. Kipnis, MSW
email@example.com | 415-625-5214
Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 415-625-5202
Margot Murphy Women’s Cancer Program
Judith Biletnikoff Harkins, RN, MSN, MPH
email@example.com | 415-674-4770
Ongoing Essential Services Include:
- Delivery of pet food and supplies to hundreds of clients across the city
- Emergency pet fostering and boarding
- Accessible veterinary care, including financial support, transportation, and care coordination
- Dog walking services via PAWS Pet Assistance Volunteers for our clients with limited mobility
- Offering pet food and supplies pickup on an appointment basis (clients can call care navigators to schedule a pickup)
- PAWS offices are closed until further notice (except for scheduled appointments)
- Group dog washes at Pet Food Express remain suspended until further notice
- PAWS Ask-the-Vet services suspended until further notice
Questions/Need for Care Navigation?
- Clients with last names beginning with letters A-J, please contact Georjean Morado: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-265-9208 (call or text).
- Clients with last names beginning with letters K-Z, please call Raquel Bernaldo email@example.com or 415-815-8244 (call or text).
- Other questions, contact Katherine D’Amato, PAWS Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-625-5202.
PAWS Service Expansion
- PAWS is partnering with Fully Belly Bus to provide free pet food days to homeless and marginally housed individuals
- PAWS is adding pet food deliveries to clients in high-risk groups who are advised to stay home